Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
Conditions Generally Relieved By Massage
Almost all health people occasionally have some physical condition that can be improved by massage. When relief is obtained, there is also a renewed sense of well being. No matter how well a client may be, a good massage will leave that person feeling even better.
Most frequently relieved conditions by regular massage treatment.
1. Stress and tension are relieved - Client feels better able to
cope with day-to-day situations.
2. Mental and physical fatigue is relieved – Leading to renewed
energy and ambition
3. Pain in shoulders, neck , and back (when caused by strained
muscle or irritated nerves) is relieved
4. Muscle and Joints become more supple. Soreness and
stiffness are relieved
5. Muscle soreness from overexertion can be reduced or
6. Circulation is improved, thus improving delivery of nutrients to
and removal of wastes from tissues.
7. Digestion, assimilation, and elimination are improved.
8. Facial massage helps tone the skin, helps prevent blemished
skin, and softens fine lines.
9. headache and eyestrain are relieved.
10. Deep relaxation is induced and insomnia is often relieved.
11. Muscular spasms are relieved.
12. Obesity (overweight) and flabby muscles can be improved
when combined with proper exercise, diet programs, and
13. Pain in joints, sprains, and poor circulation are relieved.
14. In creased circulation of nourishing blood to the skin and
other parts of the body encourages healing.
15. Mental strain is reduced, resulting in better productivity.